Palazzo pants are super wide-leg, loose, flowing pants. Palazzo pants are amazing because they’re so incredibly comfortable. They’re ideal for warm weather because they’re so light.
Let’s talk about what to wear with palazzo pants. It’s important to balance palazzo pants with structure and shape on top. Because they’re flowy and wide on the bottom it’s important to stay fitted and short up top, otherwise you’ll look out of balance.
Some Styling Tips On How To Wear Palazzo Pants.
– Try to balance the total look and wear something slim fitting on top
– If you have a muffin top, go for a high waisted one to cover it
– Keep in mind to pick lighter weight materials that will not add bulk to your upper body
– If you want to look talk , try one with vertical stripes
– You can define your waist with a belt for a more crisp look
– Buy them long. It’s nice when your pants hide your high heels, it makes you look taller
– If you have a pear body shape, make sure you don’t have any side pockets as that will add extra bulk
– If you are short, just make sure that the pants are more fitted at the top and they don’t flare too much
– Wear them with heels!
Shop The Look